Pacific West College of Law no longer accepts applications.
1993 through April 17, 2023
For a complete list of law schools in California, visit www.calbar.ca.gov
Recent Forum Posts
Recent Blog Entries
Subscribe To Our Site
"Excellence through knowledge, Achievement through Commitment"
The College is housed in a 30,000 square foot, two-story building with free parking to accommodate the students, faculty, and staff. The building has a centrally controlled heating and air conditioning system for students’ comfort. Classrooms are equipped with comfortable tables and chairs and ample lighting.
The campus has a small working library on the first floor containing various texts and treatises relevant to the study of law, and complying with the library requirements for Unaccredited Law Schools by the Committee of Bar Examiners. The Library is also equipped with several Computers for the students to use during research or use of the Library.
ONLINE LIBRARY (Lexis Nexis)
Pacific West College of Law provides an online access to Lexis Nexis to all its faculties, administrators and students throughout the student’s entire attendance at Pacific West College of Law.
Students currently receive access to Lexis/Nexis online electronic law Library.
1. Non-circulating library books and other materials may not be removed from the library at any time.
2. PACIFIC WEST tries to keep the library as quiet as possible. A student who needs to converse with another person should leave the library for such purpose.
3. Students are requested to reshelf all books and other materials they use.
4. No eating, drinking or smoking is allowed in the library at any time.
5. Upon departure from the library each student may be subject to a brief and courteous inspection of his/her briefcases, bags, packs and large purses, without exception. This should be complied with without any discourtesy towards the library aide.
Currently the Student Lounge is located on the second floor. Students use the lounge for studying and socializing. Vending machines provide snacks and beverages. There are several restaurants within walking distance of the College.
The Orange County Old Court House is one of the finest Richardsonian Romanesque architectural design left in California. It was built in 1901 and had served Orange County until 1979 when research, restoration and seismic strengthening began for a period of 13 years. Currently, it functions as a home to County government and may even be reserved for events including weddings, receptions, conferences, and picture photography. Most recently, the Courthouse was used for the motion picture, "A Few Good Men". At Pacific West, we are privileged to be able to hold our graduation ceremonies at the historic Old Orange County Courthouse.